Monday, September 8, 2008

Cream - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, Oct. 24, 25, & 26, 2005 (flac)


Cream - Madison Square Garden, NY, NY Oct. 24, 25, & 26, 2005
These are high quality audience recordings from the historic Cream reunion of 2005.
.
.
The Cream are:
-
Jack Bruce: Bass, Vocals
Ginger Baker: Drums, Vocals
Eric Clapton: Guitar, Vocals.
.
.
I was there myself for the second night with floor seats. Though I had a lot of good Belgian Beer in me at the time (http://www.bxlcafe.com/) I distinctly remember what a great show it was. I was amused by the bickering between Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce (I guess Jack had his PA way too loud for Gingers liking and when he realized it, turned it even louder just to piss off Ginger... Really boys, 7 nights in one year and ya can't play nice?). I remember listening to the Albert Hall reunion shows and wondering why Slowhand didn't use the Wah-wah pedal on Sunshine Of Your Love? One of the most famous solos in history and you play it live with the original band and don't use it? Why? Well, he used it in NY, and brought a huge smile to my face. Hopefully listening to this will bring a huge smile to yours as well.
.
Included is the original poster for this historic three-night gig and two front covers I threw together. The flac files have artwork embedded and are all tagged and playlists have been created as well. Enjoy!
.
.
Please leave comments! I'd like to hear from some of you!
.
.
Rapidshare links are dead. You suck Rapidshare.


1 comment: