Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Black Crowes July 30th, 2006 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY (flac)



The Black Crowes July 30th, 2006 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY

Soundboard>CD>WAV>Flac 1.2.0>Flac
Tagged and made all pretty using MP3TAG

Great set by the Crowes. I was supossed to be there, but I realized after I bought the tickets that I was going to be on my honeymoon! Had already ordered the Instant Live CD's, so here is the music for you to enjoy! -RMac©

The Black Crowes lineup that night was:
Chris Robinson - Harmonica, Guitars, Vocals
Rich Robinson - Guitars, Vocals
Marc Ford - Guitars, Vocals
Eddie Harsch - Keyboards
Sven Pipen - Bass, Vocals
Steve Gorman - Drums, Percussion
Mona Lisa Young & Charity White - Backing Vocals

Set List
Disc1
01 - Sting Me
02 - Stare It Cold
03 - Seeing Things
04 - She Gave Good Sunflower
05 - Cold Boy Smile
06 - Soul Singing
07 - Welcome To The Goodtimes
08 - Let It Be Gone

Disc2
01 - My Morning Song
02 - Feathers
03 - Most Likely You'll Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine -> Jam
04 - Remedy
05 - No Speak, No Slave
encore:
06 - Torn And Frayed

Rich played acoustic guitar and Marc played lap steel on "Cold Boy Smile"
Chris played acoustic guitar on "Welcome To The Goodtimes"
Rich sang lead vocals and Chris played acoustic guitar on "Let It Be Gone"
Marc sang lead vocals, Rich played lap steel and Chris played electric guitar on "Most Likely You'll Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine" -> Jam
Chris played acoustic guitar on "Torn And Frayed"

Rapidshare Download info
here 

Confirmed still active 5/5/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment