Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the begining...

In the begining G-d created the heavens and the earth... ok, this blog isn't about anything as serious as all that, it's simply about good music that you probably can't find in your local record store.



I will be posting links to download high quality mp3's and flac files of music I have collected from my own web surfing and music I have ripped myself. The difference between the files I post and what you may find on other blogs or sites is that I will post more "complete" mp3's. What I mean by this is that all of the mp3's I post will have the ID3v2 tags completed, artwork (if availble) embedded and included along with the music files, a playlist so you can simply double click and load the whole disc in original order and files names named in the following format "01 - Kashmir". Included in the downloads will also be whatever info I have on that recording. I will be mostly uploading the files in rar format as it is very versatile and easy to work with.



Winrar can be downloaded for free here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm



As of right now, I will be uploading to the RapidShare file sharing service. I already paid for a premium account, so that is what I will use for now. If any dead links are found, please let me know and I will repost. I will update when I have time. Maybe weekly, maybe daily. Comments and contributions welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog: very simple, but very well organized, good content and very well commented.
    I also like your philosophy of work or life. A virtual hug.

    ReplyDelete