Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jimmy Page - Outrider Tour - Cleveland 10-19-1988 FLAC (repost)

Jimmy Page
Outrider Tour - Cleveland 10-19-1988

This is from a French silver "The Outrider Tour" that was taken from an FM broadcast of the entire Cleveland show. The original artwork has incorrect info for the track listing. I photoshopped and corrected the track listing. I have included the wrong listing for those that might want it. I have seen the location listed as "Public Hall, Cleveland, Ohio", art says "Cleveland Music Hall". Unsure if this is pre-FM, though it seems that it is as there is no DJ banter etc.

When I first posted this I was accused of converting this from MP3 to Flac. I assure you that is not the case. I ripped it from CD and the EAC log is included. I cannot however tell you what the bootlegger did. It sounds great to my ears. If any of you sound nuts want to run a spectrum analysis on it, I'd like to know.

This is the first of many reposts I will be doing.



01 Who's To Blame
02 Prelude
03 Over The Hills And Far Away
04 Tear Down The Walls
05 Emerald Eyes
06 Midnight Moonlight Lady
07 In My Time Of Dying
08 Wasting My Time
09 Custard Pie
10 Train Kept A Rollin'
11 Stairway To Heaven

Cast of players:

Guitar - Jimmy Page
Vocals - John Miles
Bass - Durban Laverde
Drums - Jason Bonham

John Miles is quite an outstanding singer with a great vocal range. He is able to pull off covering songs originally done by both Robert Plant and Paul Rodgers, two legendary vocalists, as well as singing songs originaly crooned by the great Chris Farlowe. To me, the highlight of this disc is Midnight Moonlight Lady. In the middle of MML, Jimmy breaks into White Summer, then Black Mountainside and back into MML. Wonderfully done.

RMac©


Hotfile:

Fileserve folder HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment