Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New rapidshare policy may affect the availability of some postings on this blog.


New rapidshare policy may affect the availability of some postings on this blog. Below is the new policy:

Your files are currently using more than 25 GB of space.

Please note that on October 20th, 2009 a new method of storage management will come into effect.

If an account is using more than 25 GB, all inactive files associated with that account will be deleted.

Active files (i.e. files that have been downloaded at least once during the last 90 days) will of course not be deleted, regardless of the storage used.

I am asking that if any of you come across dead links, please notify me of them. Due to three hard drive crashes in a short time, I don't have access to everything that I have posted here. Some of the things that I have ripped from CD's in my collection I can easily replace, others may be gone for good. I do plan on having the data from at least two of my hard drives recovered, so if there is something here that is now dead, let me know and I will do my best to re-post.

No comments:

Post a Comment